Dear friends of the Galería Lunasol,
you are cordially invited to the concert of the Country Rock Band, directly from Mexico “Velázquez” on 18.06.19 at 19:00 in the Marie-Antoinette, Holzmarktstraße 15-18, 10179 Berlin – U Train Jannowitzbrücke, invited. Velázquez’s music includes influences from genres such as rock, folk, country and traditional Mexican music performed with the spirit, joy and energy of mariachi music. This energy has led her to concerts, television and radio shows and festivals in Mexico, Norway and Germany.
The band was founded in 2014 by members of legendary Mexican rock bands. Coyote was her first album, which was produced in 2014. They released Coserte un Beso and Locuras de Amor as their first singles, which met with great response from the audience. In 2016, they toured Germany for the first time.
In 2018, they released singles from their second album, Pura Sangre.
Members of the band Velázquez:
– Ro Velázquez (Singing, Guitar)
– Pedro García (Singing, Guitar & Lapsteel)
– Jesús Herrera (Guitar)
– Leo Añorve (Bass)
– José Niño Márquez (Drums)
Entrance fee 20,00 € – The tickets you’ll get here: https://www.eventim-light.com/de/a/5ce04275e7e26300012019ae/e/5ce06c3fe7e2630001201a33/
VELÁZQUEZ LIVE AT MARIE-ANTOINETTE
– Dance group – Bolivia Multicultural Berlín (Bolivia)
– Dance group – Flor de Fuego Izalco (El Salvador)
– José Vitores, Guitar – Tango Argentino y composición propia (Ecuador)
– Dúo D`Attellis-Díaz – Tango y Folklore Argentino (Argentina)
– Raulyn Cuban – Música Urbana, HipHop (Cuba)
– John Mai – Singer-/Songwriter, rock-pop (Alemania)
– Javier Moya – fotos y videos (Colombia)
– Diana Morales Ocg (México)
– Walter Trujillo Moreno (Ecuador)
– Vicky Prieto (Venezuela)
FESTIVAL OF ARTS 48 H NEUKÖLLN 14. to 16. JUNI
EXHIBITION AT THE GALERÌA
The exhibition will be open daily from 12:00 to 22:00 during this period. In addition, there are always Peruvian delicacies from TIO BITO.
– Juan Rúgia “Yecto – Siendo“ – Fotos (México)
– Andres Camacho “Rescate Ancestral“ (Colombia)
– Esael Araujo Funes “Sueños para compartir” (El Salvador)
– Jürgen Pfeiffer (D) & Vicky Prieto (Venezuela) / “Machines and Lights which are changing the time” – Pictures and Drawings)
EVENTS WITHIN THE SAME TIME AT THE GALERÌA
14. June 2019
8:00 pm – John Mai – Singer-/Songwriter rock-rop
– Delicious peruan food of TIO BITO
15. June 2019
12:00-6:00 pm – Delicious Empanadas, Dos Latinas“
7:00 pm – “ Salvadoran night with typical food ” – “Flor de Fuego Izalco“ Dance group, (El Salvador)
Dúo D’Attellis (Guitarra) – Díaz (Bandoneón)
Tango y folklore Argentino
GALERÍA LUNASOL AT THE KÖRNERKIEZ-STREET-PARTY
15. Jun 2019
2:00 – 6:00 pm
2 stands with handicrafts “Dream Paintings” and at 4:00 pm a performance by the dance group
“Flor de Fuego Izalco“ at the stands
4:20 pm at the stage – Dúo D’Attellis (Guitarra) – Díaz (Bandoneón) – Tango y Folklore Argentino
4:40 pm at the stage – John Mai – Singer-/Songwriter rock-rop
15. June 2019 at the Galería
12:00 – 10:00 pm
Jürgen Pfeiffer (D) & Vicky Prieto (Venezuela)
” Machines and Lights which are changing the time ” – Pictures and Drawings)
Dj lunasol – ” Free food and drinks at the end of the event “.
Family friendly event!
Thanks for your support!
Galería Lunasol Neukölln